Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Follow-up from last time:   I caught someone in the act of taking my spot today.   The nerve!   I gave him a dirty look and parked a couple of spots over in an inferior spot.

In other news, I got home late today.   Work has been pretty crazy this year.   Due to some new processes and less than stellar scheduling, everyone is working their tails off.   I don't mind too much.   For the most part it makes me feel important to have so much to do that I have to work late every day.   Unfortunately this takes away from my time with Amy and the crew, which I do not care for at all.   

Anyway, getting back on track... I got home late today and Amy had just wrapped up raking the entire yard!   I was really happy to see this because I HATE doing yard work.   Amy is good to me.

Last thing for today:  I love March Madness.   I love sports in general, but there are only a few sporting events every year that really really get me going.   One is March Madness.   So much basketball...   So much heart...   So many great story-lines...

1 comment:

Abby said...

See, I just keep hoping that I don't become important enough to have to stay late at work.... then again my time as a full-time career chick ends in July, so that could definitely be part of it :P